Welcome Everybody

Voice-politic , is a social blog created to provide and discuses about politic related news . This blog also contains news , events , and unrevealed secrets .
Voice-politic actually one of the blog from voice blog network created by me .
Voice blog network stand from 4 blogs in total . Each of this blog created to separate the contents according to topics .
To get whole picture and benefit from this blog network please visit , can say home page of this network , voice-general .

Friday, January 4, 2008

Malaysia health minister resigns

Malaysia health minister , Chua Soi Lek resigned Wednesday after acknowledging that he and a female friend were the couple in a secretly filmed sex video.
Furthermore, the 60 year old also immediately stepped down as :

  1. member of Parliament(Labis)
  2. vice president of the Malaysian Chinese Association
Chua told reporters Wednesday he felt the need to take responsibility for his actions.

"I think that anyone who is a leader has to be responsible for his mistakes or weaknesses," Chua said. "I feel proud at least I dared to admit. I never said that it was not me (in the DVD). I never even said that it was doctored."

I do not want to publish the video because he is respectful man .

But we deserve to watch his last speech as a minister :




I don't know how other Malaysians feel , but personally i accept his apology and ashame with the people who took take the video for own purpose and agenda .

No comments: